Not sure on going ahead with a 1.5 hr lesson?
Then hire one from our beach location at Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
Why hire a SUP?
- Money can’t buy you happiness yet you can rent a paddle board and thats pretty close.
- Keep your eye out for King George Whiting, small Fidler Rays and Salmon from your board.
- Paddling your own vessel on Sorrento’s crystal clear waters is an amazing experience.
- Get the best social media post of the Summer.
- Give a unique gift for a special occasion.
I took my 8 year old son to Shoreham beach today for some stand up paddle board fun. We had the most amazing staff look after us and spend quality time with my son teaching him the ropes. The best time ever – can’t wait till next time.
SUP hire location is Sorrento foreshore only we no longer offer hire from our warehouse.
Peninsula Stand Up Paddle SUP Hire / Rental Policy
PSUP is a premiere provider of SUP lessons and SUP board rentals.
We offer SUP lessons every day of the week at Sorrento Foreshore, weather permitting.
Suitable SUP Paddling Location
We currently provide supervised SUP rentals at:
- Sorrento Foreshore
There are many locations not suitable for paddling and can have hidden dangers. Weather conditions can also be unpredictable in some locations.
We will provide you information and maps on the best and safest locations for paddling. For your safety, you must only paddle at the designated locations.
Surf Surfing Locations: Many surf locations in our area are not suitable for SUP surfing. We will assess your SUP surfing skills and advise on the best locations where you can surf to ensure you have a safe and happy experience.
Damage: Please inspect your board prior to taking it out. We check it upon return and may have to charge for any dings or damage.
- Hourly: $40 an hour, if you have completed a SUP lesson with us within the last 3 months the hire rate is $30 per hour.